GIVE HELP ONLY WHEN IT IS NEEDED!
This morning when I left the carpark at about 7.00 am, I saw a car with its front lights glaring into the air. So down in the heart I was thinking "OMG, this driver will have his car battery flat in no time if he had parked it there since midnight!"
Then in the afternoon at about 12.30pm when I was back, AN AA service car was there and there I found my neighbour talking to the repairman. Out of good will, I greeted my neighbour and informed him that his car's front lights were on the whole night and that could caused his battery to be flat. To my surprise, he was laughing aloud and then told me that by doing so, I have caused him to lose S$140 as the repairman has just agreed to replace for him a new battery free of charge as the battery is still under warranty. OMG, what have I done to this dear neighbour! If I had not talked to him, things would not have ended in such awkward way!
The moral of the story is :
If it is possible, always try to find out the situation before offering help, otherwise it could turn out to be more disasterous than desired. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wah uncle samson... wat a way the kind action turns out.. 無心之過, dun worry abt it.. yeah... we hafta find out abt the situation be4 any actions...
ReplyDeleteUNCLE SAMSON! You're finally here!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to shout somewhere here to ask u to blog but I can only comment when there's an entry to begin with!
Hehehe poor you but luckily your neighbour found it funny! :D
You did it out of goodwill ma... Cannot blame you... Who ask your neighbour want to take advantage of the warranty.
ReplyDeletehahaha yeah man i agree with the rest , just one of those things and one of those days ... just bad timin' is all .
ReplyDeleteWho knows ? you could've saved the repairman from a bad day or bein' fired ?
Welcome to the wonderful world of bloggin , uncle samson ! we're all delighted to have you here with us .. Nice pictures , btw !
Edit : just noticed something .. .all the young peoples' posts timed at 1 a.m. or later ! you all no need to sleep ar ? LOL !
ReplyDeleteEspecially John and Wing ! tomorrow roadshow somemore ! orrhh * index finger vawing forward and backwards in condescending manner * ..... Boss gonna scold you guys ... she smsed you guys to sleep early somemore ...
Hi Everybody! Please give sometime for this uncle to learn and get use to the blog. Need to remember that he is a computer idiot all this while! Haha!
ReplyDeleteTruely speaking, I could not remember the procedures for the usage of the blog after the meeting! It was only with the kind assistance of John to show it to me on 10/05/09 on how to do it! Hehe!
Uncle I think it's because we didn't show the procedures of using the blog during the meeting? :P
ReplyDeleteSorry uncle! Your dear daughter told me she has taught you how to use so I didn't go through it.
Anyway, please don't say that! You are already very well-versed computeristically!
(Yes, that's a new word. Try pronouncing it!)
HAHAHHAHAHAHA !! UNCLE wins this months MOST comments award !!!! i got a shock when i saw 7 posts lor ! and Lauren !!?!?!!1
ReplyDeleteCOMPUTERISTICALLY ?!?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHHA ! of course there's this word lo .*very serious face *
oi we very bad , we like usin uncle's blog as our forum . kekeke !
somemore Lauren !!! it's cos we ddn't show the procedures of using the blog ?? ROFLMAO u crack me upo lauren ol' buddy ol' pal !
**rolls on floor grimacing in anguish whilst clutching stomache with both hands with TEARS IN EYES !! in expression of funnynessability of jokernessability **
I ALSO GOT 7 MA! But after your comment, that makes 8 so uncle win lor. *pouts*
ReplyDeleteEh wait. And this comment of mine is gonna make 9! BEAT THAT LAURENLING!
Now, who else is such a graceful (ignore the habitual pout) loser and then bounces right back to challenge him/herself?? BEAT THAT JIEFU!
*flips hair + eyebrows + backflip!*